I appreciate you! And here’s an award thingie to prove it!
My writer/poet/blogger friend Sage Doyle (http://sagedoyle.wordpress.com) was nice enough to include me in his list of appreciated readers (thanks Sage!). What’s the catch? That I answer some random questions and pass the award on to those who read my own blog. So here you go :)
First the rules (because there are always rules):
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer the 10 included questions.
3. Nominate blogs you enjoy.
4. Provide links to these blogs and let the bloggers know that they’ve been nominated.
5. Thank and link your nominator.
1. What is your favorite color?
Aqua/turquoise and hot pink
2. What is your favorite animal?
I love animals in general, but if I were forced to choose a favorite, it would have to be the humble dog. They just make sense to me.
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
4. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter (@justbishop). I was addicted to Facebook for a while, but got tired of reading all of the political rants and seeing dozens of photos a day of someone else’s kids doing the same stuff my own kid does.
5. What is your favorite pattern?
What? I’m kind of not sure how to answer this. Plaid, maybe?
6. Do you prefer giving or getting presents?
My first instinct is to say receiving, of course, but the more I think about it the more I realize that the good feeling lasts longer when giving :)
7. What is your favorite number?
8. What is your favorite flower?
Red rose. Cliché, I know, but what are you gonna do?
9. What is your passion?
Wow. Another “hard to choose a favorite” question! I tend to get caught up and obsess over things in stints, but the stuff that seems to have stood the test of time are parenting, writing, music, and web design.
10. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. (I made this one up because Sage somehow lost question number 10, lol)
In the summer, I live in $3 flip flops from Target. In cold months, I really like my tan faux furry boots.
Onto my list of appreciated readers. There aren’t many of you that I know of, so I’m just going to list those who have left comments with links to their own blogs. I apologize if you read quietly and are not getting a mention. Get in touch with me somehow (comment, Twitter mention or DM, email, etc.) and I’m happy to add you to this list :)
Lizzy (Can’t find a last name, sorry!)